September 29, 2012

Glamour and Style

Thanks to L&D, I was given the privilege to do a full suite of stationery for a wedding. From invitations, to party cards, posters, table signage, and individually-placed menus, L spared nothing to have everything match in the most perfect way.

I also appreciate that they were very appreciative, and that they gave me creative freedom to do the various items. They are the most wonderful people, their little boy too, who crawled on the floor and tried to pick up scraps of paper.





1 comment:

Mamamia said...

MamaMia said...

Looking at the full suite of stationery,they turn out pretty.
I saw their uploaded photo of receptacle with table signage and for a moment it impresses me but I couldnt find that picture for now.
Like** mentioning of cute little boy picking paper scraps similarly to your twin kids who love to do that.
Best on seeing bold prints like hitched and ditched.

Post a Comment

Leave us a note :)