November 28, 2011

Thank You for your support

I've been greatly encouraged by the couples who have taken time to drop me a little message to thank me for their wedding stationery. Life feels a little better when you hear that the work you've done is cherished by the people who matter.

"Hi Allison, thanks a lot! The cards turn out really nice! Even chris likes them by looking at the pix. (=" ~ Christopher & Vivien
"Many thanks for the cards and envelopes! Everything was very well done and guests were most impressed by the quality of the cards and programmes." ~ Charlotte & Aaron
"Thank you very much for the fast and responsible job. They're very beautiful. I'll recommend my friends for you next time." ~ Thu & Tuan

"love it very much! Tq Allison!" ~ Justina & Desmond


And last but not least, I have to thank Jovelle & Indra for their enthusiasm and appreciation in the things I did for them. I am heartened to meet people like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a note :)