June 14, 2011

My babies' first-month gift pack


I love making beautiful gift boxes for baby first-month celebrations, so when it came to doing my own babies' celebration, I had a great time designing and producing these precious things.


Every box came with a little card with their photo and birth details. I included a few adorable animals like giraffe and bird - just because I like them - and two baby bunnies as my babies are born in the year of the rabbit.


Good friend awwesomepossum baked gorgeous chocolate and strawberry cupcakes...


...and these were included in the box with red eggs and traditional ang ku kueh. I had no time to individually wrap the red eggs, and decided on little rabbit stickers to enhance them.


At the back, we included a short thank you note to our guests.

If you would like a gift box for your party or baby first-month celebration, do drop us an email, and we'd try our best to assist you. :)

1 comment:

MamaMia :) said...

Love the beauty of hand made baby first month gift pack. Hope to see another coloured labels for the gift packs.... So challenging and inspirational.

Post a Comment

Leave us a note :)